AFFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging and social media activities, I may receive monetary compensation for links to products from this post. However, I only recommend products that I personally love and use myself!.
I have five animals, a son, and a boyfriend. If that doesn't evoke images of the messes I have to clean up, I don't know what would! I spend a lot of time testing out my ideas for a green clean home and I came up with this magical upholstery and carpet cleaner as a happy accident while trying out different ways to make a great all-purpose cleaner, without the vinegar smell. It turned out, not only was this a great all-purpose cleaner, but it also magically removed stains from my ugly white dining room chair, better than Resolve!
Simple to use and works miracles!
This upholstery and carpet cleaner is super simple and easy to use. I have used it to clean up after my dogs, cats, and even the kiddo! It even cleans the toilet mess that boys leave around the outside of the toilet and floors. Believe me, I am constantly trying to find ways to clean up that mess!
Upholstery & Carpet Cleaner
- 2 Tbsp. MRH liquid castile soap
- 2 Tbsp. washing soda
- 2 cups water
- 25 drops MRH Lavender essential oil (or PT Lavender essential oil)
- 10 drops MRH Tea tree essential oil (or PT Tea tree essential oil)
- Mix together all ingredients in a spray bottle. Shake well before each use!
- Spray onto carpet or upholstery, let sit before wiping up with a dry washcloth or sponge.