AFFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging and social media activities, I may receive monetary compensation for links to products from this post. However, I only recommend products that I personally love and use myself!.
It's my birthday (on October 13th) and I'll be celebrating with lots of sprinkles, birthday crowns, cake, and fancy spa day goodies! I love making beauty products with a theme, so I thought I would enjoy a sugar scrub that looks and smells like a birthday cake celebration! It smells so good, that I might also need to make my famous vegan vanilla birthday cake to eat alongside my bathtub spa time.
A kayak camping birthday party
This year I will be having a birthday party out in nature! We have been planning a kayak camping trip and invited all of our friends to come out and celebrate with us in nature! The Boyfriend and I are bringing both our dogs and packing up the kayaks with all of our gear to paddle out to our camping spots! It's going to be a raucous weekend of debauchery, I'm sure! I cannot wait!!!
Birthday Cake Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup carrier oil of choice (coconut oil, hemp seed oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, etc.)
- naturally colored sprinkles
- 10 drops vanilla oleoresin
- Combine all the ingredients in a jar of your choice.
- Add a birthday candle for Happy Birthday singing!
- Store in a cool dark location when not in use.
- Take care not to let water get into the mixture, otherwise
,mold will grow in your scrub!