AFFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging and social media activities, I may receive monetary compensation for links to products from this post. However, I only recommend products that I personally love and use myself!.
We are in the midst of the holiday season and so many of my friends are asking me what they should get their essential oil and herb loving friends and family members! This is just about the easiest question for me to answer because these are all things I would absolutely get super stoked over if I received any of these items as gifts! Of course, you might want to just try and hand craft your gifts for her, him, or the kids instead!
Gifts that your favorite aromatherapist will love
- Plant Therapy'sUltraFuse Essential Oil Diffuser - No aromatherapy loving hippy should be without a diffuser!
- Plant Therapy's AromaFuse Diffuser - Great for a smaller room!
- Green Air Kid's Room Ducky Diffuser - I would die if I ran out of my lavender, chamomile, and sweet marjoram for bedtime with the kiddo! This diffuser is just too adorable and goes in the kid's room, so you can put your favorite diffuser back in the living room (or your bedroom...)
- Mountain Rose Herbs Gift Certificate - With a plethora of herbs, ingredients, and essential oils, it can be difficult to know what your loved ones may need for their own DIY projects, which makes a gift certificate that much easier! I would bounce up and down with joy for an MRH gift certificate!
- Plant Therapy's 7&7 Essential Oil Gift Set - What budding herbalist or aromatherapist doesn't need essential oils? Any hippy/crunchy loving friend of yours would LOVE to get their hands on Plant Therapy's 7&7 Gift set! Every drop of essential oil is precious!
- Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blank Inhaler Sticks - Every aromatherapist is looking to up their stash of inhaler sticks they keep on hand, and you never know, this gift could come back to you in the form of a specially made inhaler just for you! I LOVE
the coloredbottles! They are so adorable and will fit in your purse for all your on the go needs!
- Dr. Mom Essential Oil Travel Bag - Need I say more than SUPER CUTE & TOTALLY NEEDED!
Gifts to give the herbalist in your life
- Herbal Academy of New England's Online Introductory Herbal Course, Intermediate Course, Advanced Herbal Course, or the
EntreprenuerHerbal Course - HANE is the most awesome online school of herbal learning! I am also a student of the Intermediate course, soon to be advanced so that I can get my clinical certificate!! If you want to buy certain courses together, HANE also has package deals to save you money, no matter what learning path you choose!
- Herbal Academy of New England's Herbarium Membership Program - A yearly membership that includes videos, ebooks, forums, a whole database of information that is being added to each month, HANE's Herbarium is the perfect learning gift that keeps giving all year long! The monographs alone, go in depth into each herb, giving you a chance to really delve into the many benefits of each herb as you are going through your HANE Online Herbal Course.
- Tea-To-Go Tea Glass Infuser - This is such a hand tea container to take your loose-leaf tea on the go! I carry this thing
everwherewith me during the wintertime!
- Tea Press or Tea Pot - Every budding herbalist needs a really great tea press to easily make their herbal concoctions. I use my tea press at least 2 times a day, if not more, and that is just for my regular daily tea drinking habits. That doesn't count the numerous bath and beauty projects I steep in my tea press!
- Mountain Rose Herbs Gift Certificate - With a plethora of herbs, ingredients, and essential oils, it can be difficult to know what your loved ones may need for their own
diyprojects, which makes a gift certificate that much easier! I would bounce up and down with joy for a MRHgift certificate!
Books are the way to our hearts and our minds
No matter the level of aromatherapist or herbalist, this journey that we are on is a never-ending learning journey! That means there is always something new for us to learn, which is why I absolutely LOVE it when people get me new books to read, for gifts! With so many books out there and many of them costing a pretty penny (think textbook prices!), the average budding aromatherapist or herbalist likely has a list of books they are lusting after but can't afford! It's far too pricey to buy all of these books at once, which is what makes them such a great gift to give during the holiday season! I have picked out my favorite herbalism and aromatherapy books that provide a great amount of knowledge and will keep your budding herbalist and aromatherapist busy for a good amount of time! Nothing shows your support of your loved ones learning journey more than a good book!
Books for the budding Herbalist
- A Modern Herbal (Volume 1, A-H) by
- A Modern Herbal (Volume 2, I-Z) by
- The Herbal Medicine-Maker's Handbook: A Home Manual by James Green
- Rosemary Gladstar's Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health by Rosemary Gladstar
- The Earthwise Herbal: A Complete Guide to New World Medicinal Plants by Matthew Wood
- The Earthwise Herbal: A Complete Guide to Old World Medicinal Plants by Matthew Wood
- Herbal Healing for Women by
- Women's Herbs: Women's Health by
- Herbal Antibiotics: Natural Alternatives for Treating Drug-resistant Bacteria by
- Herbal Antivirals: Natural Remedies for Emerging & Resistant Viral Infections by
- The Way of Herbs: Fully Updated with the Latest Developments in Herbal Science by
- Rosemary Gladstar's Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner's Guide by
- Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief by
Books that every Aromatherapist needs in their library!
- The Complete Book of Essential Oils for Mama and Baby: Safe and Natural Remedies for Pregnancy, Birth, and Children by Christina Anthis (ME!)
- Essential Oil Safety by Robert Tisserand and Rodney Young
- The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy by Salvatore Battaglia
- Essential Oils: A Handbook for Aromatherapy Practice by Jennifer Peace Rhind
- The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils: The Science of Advanced Aromatherapy by Kurt Schnaubelt Ph.D.
- Aromatherapy for Health Professionals by Len Price and Shirley Price
- Aromatherapy Workbook – By Shirley Price
- Aromatherapy: A Complete Guide to the Healing Art by Kathi Keville and Mindy Greene
- Hydrosols: The Next Aromatherapy by Suzanne Catty
- Gattefosse's Aromatherapy by Rene Maurice Gattefosse
- Clinical Aromatherapy: Essential Oils in Healthcare by
- The Art of Aromatherapy: The Healing and Beautifying Properties of the Essential Oils of Flowers and Herbs by
- The Chemistry of Aromatherapeutic Oils by
- The Practice of Aromatherapy: A Classic Compendium of Plant Medicines and Their Healing Properties by