AFFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging and social media activities, I may receive monetary compensation for links to products from this post. However, I only recommend products that I personally love and use myself!.
I have been using the yellow microfiber cloths to wipe Syfy's bum, but I hadn't yet made a baby wipe solution. I had only just been wetting the cloth with water and that was it. Finally, I decided I could do more with my baby wipe situation. I remembered that I had an old Pampers wipes container and decided to use that as my baby wipe container. I took four of my yellow microfiber cloths and cut them into four equal-sized pieces so that they would fit in the container.
NON-TOXIC BABY WIPES
- 1/2 Tbsp. liquid castile soap
- 1/2 Tbsp. unrefined coconut oil
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 drops Lavender essential oil
- 2 drops Roman chamomile essential oil
- soft cotton cloths or 1/2 of a paper towel roll if you aren't yet ready to wash the cloths
- any container that will fit the solution and wipes. You can even put the solution in a spray bottle and keep the wipes dry if you so choose
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Put cloth wipes into the container you intend to house them in and pour the solution over the wipes, making sure that they all absorbed enough, if not, make more and do it again.
All information on The Hippy Homemaker is meant for educational and informational purposes only. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and/or information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with their health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician.